Monday, July 19, 2010

Rudd returns to Canberra

Kevin Rudd is back in town... just as the electioneering has begun for our federal elections on August 21.
I am still distressed and outraged over the way Rudd was ousted. Our government must seem like a joke to the rest of the world. It certainly does not seem right to me. Before she stabbed him in the back, I was rather partial to Julia Gillard. Not anymore. I now feel like she is not to be trusted. Also, she tells lies. Right before she took over she was saying on TV that she was not interested in the top job... then just two days later the coup occurred! Where's truth?
I keep remembering some biblical principles... 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' and 'the measure you give is the measure you get'. I do fear for Julia Gillard. What consequences are just around the corner for her as a result of the choice she made to grab the top job? Will she be overturned in another coup? Our political system could be a good one.
What to vote? Not only that, but how to pray for my country? We are not in a good place politically or spiritually.
O God, move among us.

Federal Election | Rudd returns to Canberra

No comments: